Eric Winebarger is DCB’s lead Mercury Racing certified technician, and is one of only a handful of Mercury Racing Certified Master Technicians in the world. The designation is the highest level that any Mercury Tech can achieve.
Winebarger, who has nearly 20 years of experience working on Mercury Racing engines, has spent the better part of the last six years specifically with the QC4v platform since the turbocharged engine’s inception in 2009.
The experts at DCB specialize in Mercury Racing’s routine engine and outdrive maintenance recommendations for the QC4V packages. The company also offers its services on any boat model whether it’s a DCB or not.
We specialize in Mercury Racing’s routine engine & outdrive maintenance recommendations for the QC4V packages. We offer these services to any boat model (manufactures), not just DCB’s.
- Valve lash inspection and adjustment
- 25-hour interval fluid and filter service
- 3-stage water pump refresh
- Transmission rebuild – Certified rebuild/refresh center for Velvet Drive Transmissions (driveline & plug-in applications)
- Engine refresh in conjunction with Mercury Racing recommended maintenance schedule
- Full engine diagnostics and troubleshooting with Mercury G3 system
SmartCraft set up and integration with chartplotter systems
Whipple Upgrade Packages for the Mercury 600SCi and 700SCi (Stages 1, 2, 3 or 4)
- Fluid and Filter service
- 100 hour reseal
- Skeg and prop repair or replacement
- Skeg profiling (blue-printing)